Tuesday, September 8, 2009

typical rantings, as usual.

i need a new job badly, i can't stand this place anymore. i don't know why i always get a headache whenever i'm in this shop. cursed? maybe! :( my working days are like on and off now. 1 week perhaps 3 or 4 days only? like that earn what shit?! like hello, i gotta feed myself leh, i need to leave here alr. he said helped him out one more week and it's the 8th alr leh! what is this man?!

sigh, i kept feeling that he's very good to me and i should help him out since he still need me. BUT i'm feeling he's getting more and more prejudiced against me... i feel it's kind of unfair for me at times.

why must i always tally the cash even when i'm not working on the day itself?
don't you think it's a bit unfair for me here?
when i'm back from my off day, i need to clean the shit for the person the day before. no i'm not pin pointing my collegues here. but just feeling a bit... aiya don't know how to put it in words.

and why is it that, whenever i'm back i always see no small change inside the cashier? it's very fed up to see such things. VERY VERY FUCKED UP! :(

WHY IS IT ALWAYS I HAVE NO SALES WHEN IT'S MY TURN WORKING? WHY AM I SO BLOODY SUAY? I REALLY DID SERVE THE CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY COME IN. WTF I'M JUST SUAY LAH.

you're not me, you won't understand how it feels to get the suay-ness. :( ^%*&*(&^$#&

and everytime i see the dust in the shop, it just disgust me TOTALLY! i feel so dirty here. maybe it's the dust and the low lights here which always makes me feel a bit of headache. i'm really not suitable for this job. pls, let me go asap.

thought of working here temporary for a month but in the end i stayed for 3 months plus!!! sigh sigh sigh.

//

no mood for thailand trip already, it's my first overseas trip and i don't feel a bit excited for it at all. shit, when baobao sees this, my cousins are all gonna kill me. :(

it's on the 30th, 22 days away from today. don't wish to think of anything now, just wanna get a job asap. i'm very hardworking one as long as the environment doesn't give me any problem. :D

longing for a macbook and camera desperately. work work work i wanna work! :(

thanks god it's wednesday tomorrow. clubbing is my weekly dose. :)

before i end this, i wanna share a picture which i saw it at hjf's computer. his friend sent it to him some time ago when they went to sentosa...

Photobucket

i swear the photo is so, incredibly beautiful! the colours are so vibrant. very tempted to get a dslr but it looks too complicated to me. :( but still, i love the photos taken by the dslr!!! i looked through the folder for 3 times and still feel very... "wow, so beautiful leh the pictures..."

no wonder nowadays i see so many ppl carrying a dslr camera wherever they go. haha. and, for the first time, i think hjf looks good in photo leh! is it the camera? or he just somehow had a photogenic face that day? hahaha. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment