Friday, September 18, 2009

no life.

everyone has to accept the fact that...

one has no life when he/she is working
AND
one has no money to enjoy life when he/she is not working!!!

BAH!!!

that's just life and we have to accept it. :(

i think it's really not as easy to be a BA(Beauty Advisor). i went for the interviews and i've been thinking a lot. being at my age, most people must be studying and pursuing their diploma/a levels or even in U alr lor. and me? trying my best to get into beauty line because i found out that's my passion and i wanna do something that has to do with MY passion. :D

but then again... once i've stepped into working life, that's it. i must be really commited to it and i'll have not much time for other stuffs. probably i'll lose my friends and fun times. BUT i keep thinking and thinking, it seems like it's unavoidable. eventually everyone has to go on with their own career and lead their own life. :( i think that's the point of time people lose contact and all. sigh, really don't wish for that to happen. things are already not going well for me now, i don't want it o turn worse.

*prays hard*

okay, i got into shu uemura and will be starting my training from next tuesday onwards, at ion orchard!!! I AM SO FREAKING MAD NERVOUS ABOUT IT!!! do you understand my feeling? very very very nervous, don't know how to put it in words. :( i'm really worried that i'll screw up or something. this chance is really hard to come by cos i have zero experience in beauty line! so if i don't do well, i'll be kicked out. :(

how how how?! i have no confidece at all luh. just hope that i'll make as minimal mistakes as possible! but! first things first, need to tone down my hair colour! but i'm still not sure of dye-ing it to black or just tone down to darker brown? and my day 1 attire too!!! i don't have any work attire in black leh. shitzxzxzxz! $&*#!(@$#@ :(

bye bye my bright orange hair... no more dye-ing of bright colours anymore!!!



and also... no more foundation+lipbalm+blusher+drawing of brows only make up anymore...



bye bye bye!!~ i'll have to stick on fake lashes and put on heavier makeup to work. hopefully my eyelids won't get infection or start to peel again. it's really painful. and i'll never apply mascara cos i have very little amount of lashes which will look like shit when i apply mascara. :(

//

anyway, ytd after my interview...



was alr feeling very tired and all from waking up damn early and drying my long long hair and putting on make up. tiring leh. hate the part when i have to wait for the hair to dry and combing it thoroughly plus straightening. zzz.

and then went home! felt more comfortable after removing the makeup! but still, i conceal my undereyes. aiya i'm very self conscious and i don't want him to see my dark circles even though he said he doesn't mind my bare face BUT i mind!!! nvm, i'm just weird. :\



mmm, feels so homey. messy but i like!!





thank you for sending me from ubi to macpherson to dhoby ghaut to bukit batok to raffles place to clarke quay to bugis for the sake of my interviews... thank you so much. you know i appreciate everything you did. i'm very tired and i know you must be feeling TIMES TWO tired than me. you need to concentrate on roads and look for the locations under the hot sun.

thanks... for bringing me here and there, wasting your fuels. 'sun-tanning' with me during the super hot afternoon and not forgetting, being drenched from head to toe otw home... i think i can't find any dry part on you. even your boxers are wet in the rain i think? LOL. sorry, and thanks! :) much loves. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment