Tuesday, September 22, 2009

first day of work



Boo boo! Work isn't as hard as I thought, colleagues aren't as unfriendly as I thought, things aren't as hard as I thought. Everything was not as scary as I thought! I JUST THINK TOO MUCH! :D

I'm really excited to learn and understand more about the products. But I can't serve any customers yet, until I'm being trained and confirmed as a permanent staff. Strict eh? Hmm, understandable lah. Who'd want those newbies and beginners to serve and then spoil the good reputation? Haha.

Basically, I'll be the observer in the boutique, learn as much as I can just by looking. Haha, and also do the cleaning, must be spic and span. Not even a small little dirt must be seen! That's a challenge to me cos I seldom do any house chores. Hahaha. :x I'm sure I'll be gaining more and more relevant experiences each and everyday. Looking forward to the future with shu, hope I can stay there for long term! :D

Anyhow, I hate the lights there, totally shine out all the flaws on the skin. Ewww, ugly and look dehydrated lor! I think I have to pour more foundation on my face already for more coverage. :x I saw the magic of the cream foundation when one of the colleagues used it.

O. M. G was the word in my head. I was thoroughly amazed by the cream foundation. Its coverage is damn good and successfully smoothen out the whole skin! Now I'm so tempted to get it. Oh no, shit shit shit!

Haha, excited for tomorrow night's clubbing! I miss powerhouse so much! And DJ Kzeeeeee also ah. He looks so like a brown teddy bear. :x PHPHPHPHPHPHPH! WAIT FOR ME TMR KAY, I'M GONNA ROCK YOU! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment