Tuesday, September 29, 2009

insomnia



Supposed to be happy and enjoying myself cos it's my last day today at the boutique and I'll be flying off to bangkok on wednesday morning. When I come back from my holiday, I'll start to have my training... Then start to bear a target and do my best to perform well.

So... I should be happy right? Spending my last few days, hours or even minutes tgt happily with you. But why does this happen? I refuse to admit I'm in the wrong, I refuse to speak.

There goes again, my freaking bad habit...

Yes, yes my bad if you wanna put it in your way.

You gave in too much to me, you always apologize even when you're not in the wrong, you'll always hug me and say, "okay baby, it's my fault okay? let's not quarrel anymore..." You'll always make sure I'm comfortable in my bed, cover the blanket for me, make sure the door is closed, lights are off before you leave.

I know I'm taking things for granted. I'm selfish.

I only want you for myself.

When I'm viewing pictures of female bloggers, you can't see it, not even a glance.

Why have I become like this?

What has become of me?

I'm sucha bad-tempered, attitude bitch.

What have I done to deserve all the good from you? You are so stupid to do all this. I'm just an immature bitch. I don't even give you a chance to be angry with me when you ARE supposed to be. :(

I don't know what to say. Can we forget what happened tonight? I'll just stop twittering already, I'll delete the application in my phone. No more twitter for me. Tmr is a new day...

Thanks for sending me to and fetch from work, and also your cashcard's balance's running low. All because of the peak hours' ERP. When I get my pay, please let me top up $20 for you every month. :)

Thanks for the company on my every lunch hour. :)

Time to sleep sleep already, got plans tmr!!! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment