Tuesday, September 15, 2009

do you know?

i'm feeling very stressed, by money! money is like everything. you don't have money, you can't do anything. thailand trip is nearing and i haven't got enough cash with me right now. desperately need money so badly. my oh my, why am i so pathetic? i really wanna start to have savings, i'm serious! but i can't seem to be satisfied...

it's depressing to see pretty good quality pictures on blogs... but not mine. :( initially i wanted to get a semi camera only. now, i'm even more greedy! i think of getting a dslr. i know i know, someone please slap me on my cheeks. :( goodnesssssssss! why would i even need such a pro cam right? but this pictures very very nice leh. awwwwwww! i gotta stop myself! try to cut down on my cosmetics buys as well. all those useless stuffs and unwanted things need to be STOPPED!

need some motivation here and there...

right now na na na, need to solve the first problem FIRST...

No comments:

Post a Comment