Sunday, September 13, 2009

i'm sorry NOT

sorry to the people to love me. no, exclude my family please cos i don't love them. :)

had a quarrel 2 days back. i was being screamed at, shouted at, scolded at. i'm very used to it already but don't know why i felt extremely more angry than usual. i was so angry and frustrated with my fucking life till i didn't know what i was doing. i tried looking for a penknife, i couldn't find it anywhere inside my room.

saw a big pink hairband, i broke it into 2 pieces and cannot stop scratching my left hand with it. i think i did it for 20 times or so, finally calmed down for a bit but the crying didn;t stop. it lased around for 2 hours...

i'm not crazy, i just need to find something to vent out my frustrations. i know what i did sounds like those typical stupid teenagers, no i'm not! anyway, i regret what i did lah, my hand is so ugly now with the damn scratches. fml.

sometimes i just feel it's not easy to be in his family. you know how it feels? probably won't cos you'll never be me...

you don't know how much hate i have towards these bunch of people. they don't like me, they hate me to the core. in that case, why sill gave birth to me? haha. should have aborted me. :) i just want my own freedom and do the things i want, hate to be controlled and being asked about this and that and everything.

you know why i don't answer anything back at all? bcos no matter what i say, i'll always be wrong, i'm never right. you adults are always right and you all think i should do everything your way. correct? oh, do you also forget that, i'm a semi adult already? do you rmb what's my age? i'm 19 years old for goodness sake. i'm not 3 year old. haha. must be getting old that's why you forget my age. :)

fine, do whatever you want. when i have the chance, i'll just get out of this fucking place. sick of everything here. bb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment