Tuesday, September 15, 2009

happy 19th months

it's past midnight alr leh! our actual monthsary date is 14th. here's a belated post! :D

HEY YOU! hehe. thank you YOU! for not leaving my side when we broke up... during the period of time..... of 6 months? i think so! haha. i'm so glad that we're back tgt. i'm sure what i really want for myself now. yes! i wanna spend my rest of my life with you. :D don't know these sparks will last anot though... i know that you've been assuring me all the time but still... i see happy couples end up in a sad ending. :( so you cannot blame me to have that kinda negative thinking eh. prove me wrong k? haha. :)

baby, thanks for everything. i know you did it all for my sake. :)

okay! so, we had our supper at the usual favourite place of mine. at bedok north 85 market!!! i'll never get sick of the food there. omgosh, the chicken porridge, chicken wing, otah, carrot cake, hokkien mee... and others which i had not try yet!!! YUMS~ but there'll be a temporary closure from 22nd onwards. so sad! no more supper for me then... :(

anyway... here comes our fav carrot cakeee!





eh? i don't know what's the white patch on my side of my right eye. think i slapped too much pressed powder on that area and didn't blend properly. aiya, just need something to cover my dark eye circles...

and then you see my brows! like thinner than usual... didn't realize it until today i draw it! me don't like. :( like auntie lehzxzxzxzxz.

here's a big face of hjf.



got shine leh. hehe. btw it's so unfair. how come guys normally don't have dark eye circles one? i thought guys are mostly hardcore gamers who game till morning? but still no signs of any shit fine lines or tired eyes. what shit is this man. eat shit lah. &$#*(!@$^*#@$

BTW! earlier this morning, we thought we lucky lucky got a lobang job. good pay somemore!!! in the end when we reach there, the person in charge said they only needed guys? some miscommunication lor! waste my sleeping beauty time. zzz.

then when we're about to go, i tried to act like hjf. try to start the bike, act shuai and all. THEN HE SNAP UGLY PHOTO OF ME! YEA REVENGE ON ME I THINK??

you see you see...



i think i saw a shit face there. =.=



wtf, i got elephant leg here. i thought my legs not that fat?! hjf, pls improve your photo taking skills... :P

ahhh, an exclusive photo of him i have. i put fake lashes, eyeliner, foundation, lipgloss, drew his brows, a bit of blusher on him!!!



fucking funny, i just anyhow colour his eyebrows like some wayang. time for opera show! LOL. see, he got double eyelid after i apply the fake lashes on him. fun fun fun! next time i wanna try eyeshadows. :x don't angry okay? :D

always making me laugh till i roll on the floor. :x yada yada... lazy to type already luh.

happy monthsary to us okay. :) loves lovesss. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment