Sunday, August 2, 2009

finally

blogger is back to normal! :D will blog with picsss soon, maybe tmr? woohoo! :D

okay, ph last night wasn't as fun as i thought.
super squeezy plus filled with many weird ppl there.
a lot of thais and vietnam adults too.
i don't like. :(
sry, i'm not critisizing them uh, just feel weird lehzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz.

hmm,
i actually prefer wed nights cos i think there's too much house music on sat and don't like that.
i still love r&b songs the most!
you spin my head right round, right round...

everything ended about near 5am... waited outside ps for hjf to come and fetch me.
he lost his way and had a hard time finding. lols. dumb dumb, made me wait for so long there, ppl thought i emo-ing alone. HAHA. :)

btw, think i'm getting my cam on mon or tues, thinking of it makes me wanna JUMP! omgomgomg x 100

okay, i promise i will start saving up this month.
what? i've worked for 2 years plus and i haven't save a single cent.
yes yes so what? cannot meh?
i'm going to start now ma. please give me a chance. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment