Wednesday, August 26, 2009

neh neh nee boo boo

i remembered i had a private blog over at wordpress a year ago! lols. which was kind of dumb luh, i think i didn't reveal the url, did i? oh even if i reveal it's also pointless since all posts are locked? o.o i created blogs here and there trying all of them but i still think i feel most comfortable with blogger? but the only thing it can't do is set selected posts to private/pw protected. hmm, maybe someday i'll move over to wordpress? haha. :D

my cough is getting from bad to worse, i feel i can cough out my lungs alr lor, so uncomfortable! the feeling sucks and my eys feel like closing. hate falling sick! cos i take a looooooooong time to recover. no, i don't take medicine! hate that the most! that explains the speed of my recovery. :(

having an interview over at hula& co tmr. i know, sales job again right? but i just need to work like now, for the time being. after that i'll start to pursue my dreams to be a _____ or ____ ______ or ___ __________! it's my secret! don't tell youuuuuu! :x

btw i just youtubed singapre idol's auditions and i'm so infactuated by their voice. BEAUTIFUL! love the females this year they're all so good! omg, i really take my hat off to them. like how can they take the stress and tolerate the scoldings and all? if it were me, i'd have cry and cry and cry. yea, i'm just weak like this, cries easily. :(

but i do wanna try too eh! but currently no contests being held yet. hahaha. it'd be fun to learn something new and gain some different experience in life? maybe use this chance to get rid of my stage fright as well! :D when there's any upcoming competition tell me okay?!?!?!?! :D

oh gosh, i still can't stop coughing, think i'm gonna die. lols. somebody! anybody! show some care okay?!?!?!

i'm just gonna end my post here aruptly again as usual. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment