Monday, August 17, 2009

everything's fantabulous. :D

wa, my blog got average 5 readers everyday leh. who go refresh ah? hahaha. :D i know 5 is nothing but it is something to me cos i didn't tell any friends about my blog url. hmmm.

been busy for this 2 days! cos i modelled for a hair show, it was a great experience. i totally enjoyed this 2 days knowing new people and learning new stuffs though i was really tired and it took up my precious off days!

i took half day specially for it and now i'm at work, i keep telling myself not to fell asleep on roads but i still did just now during highway. really can't help it, i was too tired. :( i think one day i'll just fall luh. i'm scared lor!!! SCARED ah, someone faster go get a car better cos not so dangerous. HAHAHA. :x

and so, i cut and dyed my hair again, sorry my darling hair on my cute head! i'll bring you for a treatment after a couple of months, don't die on me again like the other time!(when i bleached it.) boohoo!! :(

hate the makeup they did, super super fugly. like some wayang or ghost can? the eyeshadow so high up to the brows and the liner on the bottom so thick for what? gothic?! worse than avril lavgine i tell you. i'm serious lor! so irritating, make me don't really dare to face people with that face.

when everything ended, i thought i could clean off the hideous eye makeup but NO! the mua(makeup artists) left already! mad mad mad! how could i go to work like that? i have to go home and redo my makeup AND THEN go to town for work. so damn mafan, waste of time!

somemore the choreographers sucks like shit a lot. don't like them don't like them! so full of themselves, sickening ppl!

but overall, minus off the complaints and unhappiness i kept in myself. i love the people there! Especially Lance, he's a super nice man. and because of him and the 2 other young ladies i met there, i like caucasians now even more! love looking at them! their stunning coloured eyes, borned with nice brows, sharp nose, wide beautiful smile, straight teeth, great skin, the way they speak english, the way they carry themselves...

don't you think it's so unfair? caucasians have curled long thick eyelashes, a wide range of different colours of eyes, sharp nose whereas asians have straight short thin boring eyelashes, black(or brown) boring looking eyeballs, small or flat or big nose(seldom have nice sharp ones like caucasians have)...

i myself always think that i must have foundation, draw eyebrows, eyeliner, apply falsies and mascara, put on contact lens then i'll be able to look presentable lor...

NOT FAIR! lols, i should quit complaining cos i can never be them. hmmm, nvm i'll just continue admiring whenever i see one. :D I LOVE CAUCASIANS! YAY!

hmm, i don't know how to explain it, i just love them! haha, they inspired me to speak more and better english. :D

//

after rehersal ytd, i went for a quick shopping at my all time favourite store @ watsons! i was so excited bcos i can finally flash out my watsons member card! wee! ^^

i'm a good girl bcos i only buy things that are on discount or on members' discount only. so elated to see tags with MEMBERS' DISCOUNT ONLY. :D

i bought watson's house brand sanitary pads, mineral powder foundation, toothpaste and my fave HALLS candy! :D all on discount! me so happy when i see discounts. haha. initially, i wanted to get dr jart's bb cream and olays liquid foundation but i thoguth i was getting way TOO many foundations in a go, so i left them back.

i've been seeing many advertorials raving about how incredible dr jart's black label bb cream is, i wanted to try it since sometime ago and it is selling at a cheaper price compared to those elling online! i was excited when i first saw it, so i MUST get it next time! :D

for the olay foundation, hmm... it's on sale and ricebunny mentioned on her videos before that cosmetics and skincares on sale are mostly all garbages. :x so i just gave it up easily. another reason is bcos i don't think i need to use anti-aging now? like maybe 3 years later would be better i guess. haha. :)

in any case, i'm just happy! so be a happy and easily satisfied person like meee! wahahahahaha. :DDD

//

i'm sorry i made you feel like you have no place in my heart. you're right, sometimes i 'm too used to it, till i just take things for granted. i said that "i'll help you top up" doesn't mean i'm being sacarstic, i just feel that you already don't have enough to spend on your self, you still need to pay for your bike's erp, fuel, monthly instalements. i just wanted to help and want you to share the burden with me. i said it in a rude way(plus other times) cos i was feeling frustrated, anxious being late alr and not being able to catch a quick breakfast. you know how hungry i was this morning? i didn't have any bite until afternoon, which when the first show ends. the ppl there are so irresponsible, they disallow me to go and get my breakfast and promise to buy for me, but no. they did not get it and DON'T even bother to let me know. i knew it myself cos i heard them talking about it. i didn't tell you cos i'm afraid i cldn control my rage towards them. i do feel bad when you come and go so many times and had to waste your cash card's balance. that's why i wanted to help you top up, but i think you thought i was being sacarstic. i guess we really can't communicate after so long. it's not your fault, it's mine. i can't communicate even with the closest ppl in my life. all i know is just typing and not speaking out. just let me be and don't ask anything already. i'm sorry, i love you, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment