Monday, August 3, 2009

updates!

i feel tired still, despite trying my best to get enough sleep. :(

supposely to wake up earlier than usual, go to bank get my money, get my cam at amk, then to work.

BUT in the end, everything didn't turn out how it SUPPOSE to be. :((((((((((

hjf woke up late.
we went for a quick breakfast cos my stomach can't wait till lunch.
went to amk and it's oos.
sad.
went to sim lim that particular store.
oos too.
double sad.
walk around, hoping there'll be a miracle.
found one with a good similar price.
just when i confirmed i'm getting it, he told me it's oos in his store too.
triple sadness.
as we walk out, we tried one last store.
good price plus free stuffs.
EVERYTHING was perfect.
again, when i was about to say i want it,
the guy told me that an improved version would be released ard sept.
he told me don't buy in such a rush as the better version is more worth it.
quadruple sadness!!!

AHHHHH!!!
i feel like crying can?! :(

but maybe, it's a blessing in disguise?
i wanna get it but he stopped me, telling me to wait for another 2 more months to get a better one.
oh well, i don't think he's lying to me.
i shall wait patiently another 2 months, since i've alr waited for so many years. :)

alright, since i can't get my camy,
it's the time of the month again...

TO SHOP!!!

i'm a good girl so i won't spend every cent of my pay. :D
so need to restock my cosmetics and skincare.
zxzxzxzxzxzxz.
my mum said that i work so much and in the end i will always use the money to 'yang' my face and not 'yang' myself. :x

but it's very important to me!
if my face is full of enlarged pores, zits, acnes and saggy skin, don't think hjf want me anymore.
LOL. just kidding. :DDD

hmm, it's august already!!!
i bet it's gonna be a hard time for all who are doing sales.
everyday in the shop doing nothing, staring in the air.
but lucky i have sophia with my at the opposite! :D

p.s just as i wanna post picture, i realized i can't click on the icon at all!!! it's not responding to my endless clicking. :( but i can click others leh. how? why like this? HAIZ!!!

but HEY! there's still photobucket. i almost forgotten that i did upload some pics over there and have alr resized! :D

so here, are some of the pics last thursday with hjf. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

pls pardon the quality of the pictures cos it's all taken using my bb 2 mp lousy camera. okay, i've also given up on my eye bags alr. :( NVM!

SEE the mickey so cute right?! hjf caught it for ME at prize stage. :D it only took him 2 tries only. OMGOSH! he must be damn lucky that day, he even shouted "YESHHH!" so loudly lor. dumb boy. hahaha. :x

the mickey still can walk by itself when you on it.
but i haven't put in any batteries yet BUT I SWEAR it's awfully cute cos i saw the sample one walking round and round on the floor! so feel like pinching it. :x

haha, happy dating with hjf even it's quite a short one.
cos he's late that day and need to go bank to pay this and that blah balh.
too many to name out. :x
nvm, i forgive you.
when's our next dating????
i got my pay, let's go munch munch japanese restaurant!!! :DDD

btw i got my watsons member card too!
LOLS, i'm a watsons fan cannot meh? :x
i haven't use it yet.
anticipating!!!

BRING ME OUT AGAIN ON MY OFF DAY.
xoxo pinggg

p.s the last pic of hjf. hmm he's just trying to show me he has hidden double eyelids. BUT YOUR EYES ARE STILL AS SMALL AS DUST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment