Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i'm still alive blogging, just need a damn cam!

emo this few days, so much things i feel and wanna talk about. but sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid, i guess i can't just blabber everything single thing in my life here yea? haha.

bee's(not my bf) been feeling unwell recently. sighs. i could predict this would happen when i first got him. every single living thing would definitely get weaker as time goes by. body system will start to go wrong...

he doesn't eat nowadays. he shitted and pee-ed with blood which is fucking disgusting and it aches to see him walking weakly towards me to welcome me back when i got home. it would still come and lick my feet as usual, just a tad slower? haha. i know he still loves me the most. :)

it's been, 9 years alr? haha, hope he's fine. yea sure he'll be.

oh well, a visit to the vet's gonna cost a BOMB to my pocket. i can't leave him to be sick like this, can i? sadly, i have to cancel off my overseas trip to taiwan & hongkong. :( damn saddening lah! just have to cancel off like this. i can only blame myself for not saving money, only having just the right amount each month. blah, kill myself. can't afford to go anymore... to think that i've been looking SO forward to it. feel like crying alrrrr. money drop from the sky can or not? :(

//

i know i've been complaining for the 23572758349th time that i want a camera. lols. ppl who read this must be getting tired of my camera-complaints. hahaha. don't care lah. how long must i wait? sept seems so far away from today. is there really a lx4 coming out? i hope that dude isn't pulling my leg. argh.

everytime i see other blogs with so beautiful pictures, i feel so jealous! the colours are so vibrant somemore! mad mad mad jealouszxzxzxzxz. i swear i'm gonna post 100 pictures when i get it. HUMPH!

gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment