Monday, August 24, 2009

lost my blogging bug.

like recently? haha. cos i felt i have the limits what can be and cannot be blogged about, that explains why. as in like, i feel kind of restricted. be it happy or sad, i gotta be careful about what i write.

hate to be questioned about this and that. hate that i hurt people's feelings at times. i don't mean too, you have to know that alright?

shag luh. moreover, i typed an entry ytd and it fucked up. don't wish to write another one cos i'm lazy to. super pissed off when things like that happen. like it's made by my effort and gone just like that. HATE IT!

at times i dislike my family's upbringing. why does my friends' or ppl i know have such a happy family? except mine? they're like so close to each other and can speak their mind out to their siblings.

what about mine? all they know is scold and scold. i DO have a mind of my own too! i'm already 19 years old this year, and going T W E N T Y next year! can't you guys let me be more independent? like fuck. the little things i do didn't contribute to the family?

only i bother to get shower foam, shampoo, toothpaste and all other shits. you think i wanna treat my home as a hotel meh? hello? i'm earning myslef a living, MIND YOU! i'm doing LONG hours leh. you think i want this meh?

sorry, oh i'm very sorry. i'm not smart. i only get a o level cert, i'm not capable of getting a diploma that's why i can't get a DECENT job. yada yada. i'm useless, i know. need not you to repeat that. just fuck off my sight.

moodless.

No comments:

Post a Comment