Thursday, August 20, 2009

tattoos &piercings

i had interest in piercings since i was ard sec 1 or 2? i love to pierce my ears so much that i alr lost count of how many times i actually pierce AND re-pierce them. :\

i had like a total of 10 holes on my pair of ears?!

O M G.

and i won't fail to go back to the same place to get my piercing done which is at parkway. :D but now im only left with 5. doesn't really show cos i just wear those transparent earsticks. i love those kind of diabond bling blings but it hurts my ears so much when i'm sleeping. no choice luh, the lazy me doesn't want to bother to change it all the time. hah.

had a nval piercing when i was 17? but no more alr cos the stud dropped off when i was bathing. tried my VERY best to put it back but failed to. :( i wanna pierce it again i don't careee! but wait till i'm slimmer! oh, and recently a tongue piercing which i got ard last year end. it was a last minute decision and in my whole life i have NEVER thought of getting a tongue piercing. well, didn't know what i was thinking then. who cares? i didn't regret! and i'm loving it! ^^

thought of piercing my left brow as i won't turn out so obvious since my fringe will be covering my left side of the face more. :D the only thing is that i'm worried it'll get infection and leave an ugly scar behind. that's a big NO NO! complexion's as important as my life, cannot have any scars on it!! ^$@#*(#& bimbotic me i know. :(

should i? should i not? i'm quite into piercings and tattoos as i think it's very unique and it brings out another personality of a person, no? i think so leh!!

i want a tattoo too~ on my ankle/hips/back of shoulders/back of neck/ inside of wrist. still thinking but don't know!!! *think & think & think reallllllllll hard*

//

i wanna be 40kg. i'm not kidding lor! it's gonna be hard to hit that weight cos of my big bones. stupid fats on my tummy and butt and arms can go away or not? ^#&&#@()! i have fat face(not very, but still kind of lor),elephant legs, humongous tummy, flabby arms and the most i hate... F-ING BIG HIPS!

at times i really feel like going for sugery and make my hips smaller, like remove a part of the bones away. :( all the girls i see on streets can wear those tight fit tank tops and tight fitting tube tops, unlike me. cannot carry out those kind of clothings cos of my SHORT AND BIG wasit. i really wanna be 40. i wanna be small and tiny. oh who doesn't want? like asking the stupidest qn on earth. duh. sianzxzxzxzxzxzxz.

i wanna go jogging but i think i'll get a heart attack after a mere 5 minutes cos my stamina sucks like hell. and i don't want get ugly muscles, i only wanna be thin and small. hah. how how how? somemore later i cut fats alr boobs become smaller also. CANNOT luh, cos alr like so small. any more smaller will become concave. :(

it's either i grow taller to 170cm or become thinner to 40kg. period.

UPDATE!

forget to point out that i have a thing for guys who have huge tattoos and many piercings! don't ask! cos i myself don't know why either! lols! not those kind of ah beng/gangster kinds but those which you can see that that they're into body art, NOT little ah bengs. hahahaha. those with tattooed arms and legs, will definitely get my attention. don't know why lehzxzxzxz. don't misunderstood! i'm not checking other boys out just... don't know how to say lah!

but no no for hjf cos me don't like him with tattoos and body piercings. but he did mention he's gonna get one on his arm, like a huge one. :

No comments:

Post a Comment