Wednesday, July 29, 2009

boohoo...

i doubt there'll be any sales today. :(

don't care, tmr's my off day anyway. i'll just enjoy myself to the fullest and rest enough! :D

i'm all ready for ph with laopo!!! but right now, she hasn't done anything yet. lols.

anyway, i'm sure hjf would be reading this bcos he ALWAYS can't get to sleep whenever i go clubbing. hahaha. don't worry okay? nothing will happen to me, i'll take good care of myself FOR YOU. :) go play dota or smth, don't think so much, once i reach home, i'll ring you. :D

///

on a side note, i THINK my apply-mascara-on-the-lower-eyelash skill improve leh!!! lols, feels damn happy, i see at least there's SOMETHING. :D cos i can almost describe my eyeslash as BOTAK or DESERT. i'm serious lor. :( so little only. if i had natural long and full lashes i won't be putting on fake lashes, i'd have used macaras, more natural unlike fake lashes.

but now i can't wear fake lashes as often as i used to,like every single day? maybe it's bcos of the glue or my eyelid's sensitive. if i wear for too long, my eyelid would like, become swollen and red, feels pain too! :( so now, i only wear on my off days when i go dating with hjf or any chance i have when i'm not working.

i think it's good for me too, i won't be so dependent on it and become very self-consious. right? luckiy my cousin brain-washed me successfully if not till now, i wld keep wearing the fake lashes no matter how pain or uneasy i feel. THANK YOU BAOBAO I LOVE YOUUU! <3

lols, sucha random post. i just love to type type type, type all my thoughts out and throw it all HERE. :) i think twitter is superb cos if i only wanna type a sentence or two, i can tweet, if i wanna type a WHOLE chunk of rubbish, i just throw it here. TWITTER IS AWESOME. :DDD

gtg do my closing, hjf's coming soon too, to see me first then he go home. he just loves me too much. hahahahahaha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment