Saturday, July 25, 2009

dear...

i'm contantly checking my phone every few minutes.

just to see how many times would you call me.

oh my, am i going insane?
what exactly am i thinking?
i don't know.
am i angry? sad? frustrated? annoyed? just can't figure it out.

seriously, what's wrong with me? i so feel like killing myself. why am i behaving this way?

you really MEAN a lot to me, i'm not lying.

///

i really wanna go home. i feel very uncomfortable working here. it's damn dusty here and i can't stand breathing in this shop for more than 4hours.
the moment when i reach shop everyday, i just play the computer, eat my lunch.
after that, i'd feel so moody, miss home so much...

i miss my bed the most!
sighs, i think i didn't have enough rest this 2 weeks?
working 65 hours every week, i doubt no one would be able to have enough rest. :(

MY ENERGY ARE ALL DRAINED OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment