Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i'm here...

AGAIN! :D been having much fun with my bb nowadays. but i don't know how to use that bbm?! wasted luh... :(

ehhh, why the connection for the earpiece is on the side not on the top? when i plug in the earpiece i can't put it in the holster, i hate it. i wanna it to be in the holster and not carrying it with my hands when i'm on phone or music. sianzxzxzxzxzxzxz.

and why can't it vibrate and ring at the same time instead of vibrate then ring? i know it's not really a important factor but it's kinda pissing me off. :x finish vibrating alr then ring, the person on the other line would have hung up alr. but if ring only, can't hear then can't feel vibration how? lols, i thnk i'm such a mafan person. :x

but other than that, i'm sooo in love with it! :DDD thanks HJF again for buying it for me! <3 yesss meeeeee, only meeeeeeeeee. ;x

powerhouse tonight!!! :D main purpose is bcos of a secret mission. wahahaha, hope that laopo and me will accomplish it. :x and yayness for off day on the following day, double yayness for the NEXT following day cos it's PAYDAY! which also marks the second month i've worked at fiil, one more month to go! just one more month, and i'm outta this place. :)

but right now, i need to do counting for the salary for 3 staffs including myself. very important task so it must be done by someone who is responsible and honest which is yours truly! :x okay, bhb i know. boss trust me A LOT, seriously A LOT, till the extend he lets me to count my OWN salary and he didn't check AT ALL. omgosh, make me so stress only, what if i count wrongly? i'm so scare that i'll make mistakes and then he'll think i'm cheating. :( so i must make sure i count at least 10 times. oh YES, 10 times it'll be. :D

1off day per week is not enough for me at all.
not enough time for lovelove! we wanna go so many places tgt lor. but don't know when will we gonna fulfil ALL? before i die i hope. he said he wanna bring me to zoo, bird park, science center, sentosa, swimming, gyming, bball-ing, clubbing, eating good food, tattoos, piercings, mass neoprints tgt, rent past movies and dramas to watch, shopping, movies, MORE kbox, MORE cycling, MORE movies, more more more...

never enough.

so tell me, is one day per week ever enough for me?

HELL NO!

but! at the same time, i need to work, do something for a living. cannot play all day only. haha. how contradicting. :\

shall end here. byeee. :)

p.s why blogger isn't working yet? i need to flood my blog with loads of pictures soon, REAL soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment