Monday, July 27, 2009

EXCITEMENT-NESS!

omgosh! i finally changed my phone and i'm so proud of my new phone bcos it's a gift from HJF! totally loving it! YUMS! :D
still figuring out how to use though, i'm quite slow. hahaha. :D

next is camera! which is on this coming weekend. seriously, i WISHED this time, everything will go smoothly, not like the other few times, having so much problems searching for it. :(

did you see the above picture of my blog? cannot be seen! i'm so gonna get it CHANGED once i have my cam. can't wait can't wait! :D

so many things to be done, so little time!
can i like, stop this job right away? :(
no time no time no time!

no time for myself,
no time for my friends,
no time for my cousins,
no time for blogging,
no time for HJF:)!!!

still have some stuffs need to be done before i forget!
1.new bank account(seriously must start to save some money and STOP spending like no tmr)
2.pay my bills(been oweing since dinosaur years)
3.braces(this need no reason)
4.photoshop install cd(lost mine and cannot be found:()
5.haircut(it's going out of shape like an auntie alr)

that's all for now.
MORE to come. :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment