Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm sad...

Like damn sad right now... Cos my internet is being a bitch at this hour, it screwed up and I'm unable to play dota. I miss playing it SO much that no one would understand. :( my ping is freaking 2000+ and I don't know what the f causes it. I'm so sad and I couldn't figure out what's wrong? Is it starhub? Or someone else downloading some pron shit? Or is it the laptop's not behaving well? :(

It's gonna be a longgg day tomorrow. Get up early to have breakfast, go to the office to collect memos etc, work till 6, after that go for lessons till 10pm omg so tiring and I'm still not asleep yet. Sigh, I'm still not giving up now. Hopefully the net problem could be solved and I can play a game to satisfy my craving for the game. :( I'm sucha boy! At times, I really wish I'm behaving more feminine. Lols what a joke. Hahaha wtfbbqmaozedong~

No comments:

Post a Comment